Chennai Chapter- ACFE
About the ACFE
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners is the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Together with more than 50,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud world-wide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.
The mission of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners is to reduce the incidence of fraud and white-collar crime and to assist the Membership in its detection and deterrence. To accomplish our mission, the ACFE:
- Provides bona fide qualifications for Certified Fraud Examiners through administration of the CFE Examination
- Sets high standards for admission, including demonstrated competence through mandatory continuing professional education
- Requires Certified Fraud Examiners to adhere to a strict code of professional conduct and ethics
- Serves as the international representative for Certified Fraud Examiners to business, government and academic institutions
- Provides leadership to inspire public confidence in the integrity, objectivity, and professionalism of Certified Fraud Examiners
For additional information about the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, you can view the Web site at www.acfe.com.
Chennai Chapter of ACFE, USA is established to promote visibility and knowledge enrichment and encourage anti-fraud community to join ACFE
Get In Touch
Current office bearers :
Raman Narasimhan – Head-Internal Audit, Sundaram Finance
A R Parthasarathy – Partner, RGN Price & Co.
Arjun Pratap – Director, Deloitte & Touche
Founder Members : Raman Narasimhan, Vittal Raj, H Venkatesan